Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Howl-o-ween

Happy Howl-o-ween everyone! Tristin here, I know it's technically not till tomorrow. But Quincy & myself will be spending time with our Aunt Bev. Boy do I absolutely love it when we stay there. We get to go play and see her pack and word has it she has a new foster dog for MaPaw. We can't wait to meet him, he came from Pacca. I heard mommy telling daddy that he is supposed to look something like Quincy.

Quincy is upset that he don't get to go trik-er-treatin'. He got to go last year with mom and dad. He was dressed up like a devil. That is how Mud Man got his nick name Devil doggie. Mom said he was a devil the whole night, he HATED his costume and would only wear it for very short spurts of time.

Mommy made us some yummie pumpkin cookies but she said we can't have them till tomorrow. Since tomorrow is Howl-o-ween. I hope she sends them with us when we got to Aunt Bev's so we can share them with Yasha, Yuri, Quinn and Poods. Keep your paws crossed. I will have to update you all later on how they turned out and on how our night at Aunt Bev's goes.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy Howl-o-ween! Stay away from the candy and the exits!!!

Love and Licks,
Tristin & Quincy

2 comments:

Kapp pack said...

What a fun evening you have planned. We have to stay home while mom and dad take the little biped out for treats. Good reminder for doggies to stay away from exits....that's why mom and dad used to sit outside with us to pass out candy. We were on leashes and they knew we couldn't run away.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

I just love pumpkin! I get some every night in my food! Although your cookies sound much better than my raw pumpkin!!

Holly