Thursday, December 20, 2007

Business is booming, Santa Paws

Hey everyone Quincy here... Man talk about crazy. . . Mom and dads clock business is booming. They have been making so many clocks. Apparently we are more famous then we thought. That and apparently we aren't the only ones. It would seem that everyone wants a special clock made. Either with pictures of their fur-kids or their huu-man kids. So mommy and daddy have been spending a lot of time doing that.

Things have been nuts -- Yes -- But I do wanna set the record straight I DIDN'T RUN AWAY. I just wanted to check out my new neighborhood. I don't see what the big deal was. Or why Daddy found it necessary to pounce on me while I was pooing. I mean god he don't like it when I come in the barf-room when hes "handling business". Seriously can't a guy have a little privacy anymore???? An who is he really kidding he only got me because I let him. I could out run that old man no problem!!

With Christmas and Santa Paws coming. The new house and now mum and dads clock business. We haven't had much time to do anything. I have heard mum saying that for Christmas Santa paws is bringing us new crates, crate beds. Like the ones our friend Indy got. An other things so we're so super excited!!! But no one can tell her we overheard that. I think its supposed to be a secret. So Shhhhh!!

Oh have I mentioned that tonight I am going to spending the night at my grandparents with mum and dad. So I get to run around like a loon in their HUMONGOUS back yard!! WOOO WOOOOO I am getting the wiggles thinking about that!

BTW. . . I am very offended that my brother called me an uber-dork. I am no more an uber-dork than he is. So there!! An those of you who think its funny :-P on you!!! Oh yeah and phuut on my brother so what he saw Santa paws first. I will see him too. You just wait and see. The brat!!!

4 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Great news that the business is doing well! Hopefully it will stay busy! When do you get to see Santa Paws????

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I hate it when Mom just watches me poop and then comments on the consistency of it. That is so degrading. Sometimes she says, "Steve, can't you make it a little firmer?" Hello? I'm not a machine here!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

Q, we are all just happy you are home safe!!!

Your humans make personalized clocks?? How cool! Do they have a website? I think I might need to get one of those!

Don't worry, Santa Paws will be very good to you, I have no doubt!

Holly

Mud Monster said...

Haha Steve. We know the feeling. Mom and our Aunt Bev are always talking about the consistency of our poo. It really is degrading. You don't see us in the barf-room talking about theirs.


An Holly to answer your question. Momma is working on getting a website up and running. But for now if you email her at
kid79sgirl@gmail.com and tell her we sent you there. She will talk to you about details. ;-)

Love and Licks,
Quincy & Tristin