Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/2 way there!!

OK so we are 1/2 way there with the OK for fostering. Mom & dad are on board. Where's the other half come into play you ask? -- Well see mom & dad don't own our house. We rent and our landlord is an awesome guy and loves dogs. Espically huskys but we aren't sure how hes going to feel about us fostering. Dad is supposed to talk to him about it this weekend and hopefully get the other half needed for us to go ahead with it. I am hoping and keeping my paws crossed that he gives us the go ahead. I am really looking forward to having pups to help out. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Oh yeah and those good old sibe vibes we all know work so well!!! ;-)

PS-> Bama I haven't heard from you in a LONGGG time. Do woo think of me?? Because I still think of you -- ALOT!! XXOOXXOO

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Quincy, since woo are such a good sibe, we are counting on the landlord to say yes. Keep us posted on what's happening.

Woos, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We have our paws crossed!!

Steve and Kat

Life With Dogs said...

It's been a long time, any news?