Monday, January 5, 2009

My new brother




Hi everypup. I know it's been a LONG time since I blogged. I have been quite busy and actually was on vacation with my DWB brother. But I am home now and things are getting back to normal.

I am going to keep this post short and sweet. I just basically wanted to introduce my new biped brother. His name is Christopher William and he was born on December 5th, 2008. He was 3 weeks early and was a whopping 10lbs 4ozs and 22 inches long. Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!?!




4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

ABsolutey pawsitively a superduper cutie!!! And look at that smile.

Woos, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What a cutie! I like his smile in the second picture, however, he isn't quite furry enough, so maybe you should shed on him a bit.

Steve

One Little Birdie said...

what a cutie! have you given him extra gentle kisses? We agree with Steve - he needs some fur

The Army of Four said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! He's adorable! And look! He's smiling!
Tail wags,
Storms