Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Vet Visit

As most of you already know I had my yearly vet visit and check-up this past week. It went pretty well if I do say so myself. I now weight in at 60.5 lbs -- Which my vet said is GREAT!! He complemented my mom on how well behaved I was. He told her that my teeth are in excellent condition. I had my shots, a heart worm test, and a fecal test done. All which was negative -- I assume that is good. Because after mom got the call that the tests were negative I got to have my yummy pill. I did in true Siberian Husky standards give the doctor a hard time when he wanted to drawl my blood. I immediately hit the deck and rolled over. He actually had to drawl my blood while I was upside down. HA HA serves him right -- I can't believe he actually thought I was going to make it easy for him. After all -- I am a husky! ;-)
Best part about the whole ordeal was afterwards my mom took me to the store and I got to get a few "goodies" as she likes to call them. I picked out a real ham bone -- YUM YUM!! A new kong toy and a chew-lot-a-bone -- even tho they don't last me very long, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Oh and I got a new doggie bed too. Yeah I am all for this shot business if I get the star treatment like this everytime after!! But that's between all us DWB's. ;-)
New pics are forth coming. I gotta find out how to get them out of moms new camera thingy!!

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm so glad you had a healthy visit! I bet that's the best Valentines day present your mom could hope for!

Kat

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Isn't it nice to get that kind of good news? Glad things went well for woo.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Khady Lynn said...

Great news on the vet visit!! Good job rolling over too! Way to make them work for stealing your blood!

Can't wait ti see new pics!

Holly

One Little Birdie said...

Glad that you had a good vet visit and didn't cooperate too much - keep up those husky skills! Sorry we haven't visited in a while - we promise to do better from now on.

Love, Guinness & Shiloh