Monday, February 9, 2009

That time of the year again

Eh -- It's happened, it's that time of the year again -- Yearly check up. Which means I get shots and tests and all that other good stuff that goes along with it. BOO!!! The only good thing about it is I get to go with just my mommy and afterwards I always get to go to the store to get a new toy and a bone. Yeah that's right I am spoiled and a brat -- Be jealous!! I go tomorrow and will blog and let everyone know how things went afterwards! Paws crossed for me! Mom thinks I got too fat -- How rude!!!

2 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

New toys will make it all worth it. And I really like my vet. She gives me tummy rubs. Does your vet do that?

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

I just had my shots too. They even stole stole some of my blood!

Why do the humans torture us this way?

I hope everything goes ok for you!

Holly