Friday, January 29, 2010

New Dibs

Bunny hellos to all the bloggers out there. Snowball here and guess what. . I FOUND MY FUR-EVER HOME!!! I am now officially a full fledged member of the "Zoo Crew". Bun-Woos!! Mum and dad made the announcement last night when they went out and spend a bun-load of money on widdle-ole-me. I got a new cage, a hiding/eating house, toys, a new water bottle, a new litter pan. Yes, I am litter trained! I am so bunny-cited and happy. My new cage is HUGE, almost three times the size of what I am accustomed to living in. Its almost as big as Quincy's dog crate. Its higher, bigger and has way more fun stuff in it. I am a very happy bunny. Since I came to stay here with the zoo crew my life has improved three fold. I now know what love and safety and fruits and veggies are!! An let me tell you they are all awesome things. I have also included a bunny load of pics for your enjoyment. Check out the new dibs! ;-)









3 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a pretty sweet pad you have there. Maybe you should take over the crate that you're cage is on top of in that one picture and then you could have a two story house!

Steve

Mud Monster said...

O No Steve. I don't quite think Quincy would appreciate that one. That crate is Quincy's.

Snowball

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Your new cage is great. You look like a happy little bunny. You can hide if you have to from the cute bi-ped in the picture, or you can hop to him to be petted and loved.
Sally Ann